The Writer’s Glove comes in four sizes: Extra Small, Small, Medium and Large. Which one is right for you?
Get Out a Ruler
Measure your hand from the tip of your middle finger down to the middle of your wrist. That measurement translates into the following.
For Women and Children:
- Extra Small: 7 to 8 inches (17.8 cm to 20.3 cm)
- Small: 8 to 9 inches (20.3 cm to 22.9 cm)
- Medium: 9 to 10 inches (22.9 cm to 25.4 cm)
- Large: 10 to 11 inches (25.4 cm to 27.9 cm)
- Extra Small: 6 to 7 inches (15.24 cm to 17.78 cm)
- Small: 7 to 8 inches (17.78 cm to 20.32 cm)
- Medium: 8 to 9 inches (20.32 cm to 22.86 cm)
- Large: 9 to 10 inches (22.86 cm to 25.4 cm)
Don’t worry if your hands are off slightly from those ranges. The bands around the wrists are elastic and the glove material conforms to your hands. If you find your order isn’t the right fit, or you have further questions, you can always contact me here.
Ready to Order? I’ll Give You Free Shipping
If you’re ready to order, click here. I’ll give you free domestic or international shipping when you do. As always, your order will be processed securely through Paypal. All major credit cards are accepted, and you don’t need a Paypal account to order.